Property Tax Forms

Frequently used property tax forms

Conditional Principal Residence FAQ (Information about how you qualify for the exemption)

Conditional Principal Residence Rescind Form (New form to retain principal residence exemption of your primary residence if you are selling your house)

Principal Residence Exemption Affidavit (2012 form to file to receive a principal residence exemption on a primary residence)

Principal Residence Rescind Request (form to file to rescind a principal residence exemption on a primary residence)

Farmland Exemption Claim (form to file to claim an agricultural exemption of farming more than 50% of total parcel acreage)

Affidavit Attesting Qualified Property shall remain Qualified Agricultural Property (form to not uncap taxable value of agricultural property that shall remain being farmed)

Notice to Rescind Qualified Agricultural Property Exemption (form to rescind claim that agricultural property shall remain being farmed)

Property Transfer Affidavit (form manditory to file upon any transfer of property ownership)

2011 Personal Property Statement (As of 12-31-10)


Go to top