Policy Regarding Access to Online Services:
Many online services are provided under the County's Enhanced Records Access Policy (as amended) and in compliance with the authority of the Enhanced Access to Public Records Act, 1996, P.A. 462. Many of the records are accessible to the public through one or more external service providers. Therefore, the currency of the records is subject to the business practices of each respective external service provider.
Eaton County makes no representations or warranties regarding the condition or functionality of this Web site, its suitability for use, or that this Web site will be uninterrupted or error-free. Users of any accessible online service are hereby notified that Eaton County assumes no responsibility or liability arising out of your use of this information and the Web site.
Due to the diverse nature of the online services, requesting additional information about one or more services may require you to direct your questions to more than one County official. Refer to the directory below for further assistance.
Direct your questions regarding:
- Eaton County GIS Online (Online Internet Mapping) - Information Systems Department's GIS Division
- New Business Filings Report - County Clerk
- New Marriage Licenses Report - County Clerk
- Employment Application - Controller's Office
- On-Line Traffic Ticket Payments - District Court
- Register of Deeds Online Services - Register of Deeds
- Assumed Names Search - County Clerk
- Campaign Finance - County Clerk
- Circuit Court Case Inquiry - Circuit Court Clerk
- Circuit Court Probation - Felony cases - Online Payment - County Clerk
- Funeral Home (death certificate) Online payments - County Clerk
- Ordering Vital Records (birth/death/mariage) - County Clerk
- Elections - County Clerk