Eaton County’s Department of Resource Recovery is partnering with Delta Township and the Charlotte Area Recycling Authority to offer several free on-site paper shredding events. These events are available to Eaton County residents and will run throughout the summer of 2021. View the informational flyer HERE.
** Registration for any/all of these events is required for participation. Individual event registration will individually open May 3, 2021 at 12:00 pm and will be available until the Thursday prior the individual event at 12:00 pm or until maximum participant capacity is reached. The registration pages can be found below. Events are for private (non-commercial) residents of Eaton County ONLY. The event location is released upon completion of registration. **
1. Events are for private (non-commercial) residents of Eaton county.
2. Registration is required and your participation is important. If cancellation is unavoidable, please provide 24 hours notice. EVENT LOCATION IS RELEASED UPON COMPLETION OF REGISTRATION.
3. No non-paper items will be accepted. No three ring binders, plastic bags, or binder clips.
4. For the safety of everyone involved, PLEASE WEAR A MASK AND SOCIALLY DISTANCE when interacting with others at this event.
5. FIVE box limit per individual vehicle, 1 registration limit per household.
Saturday September 18, 2021 8:00 am - 12:00 pm *Delta Township, MI*