Access crime victim forms and brochures.
If your situation is an emergency, call 911! Otherwise, call the nearest Eaton County police department.
Domestic violence shelters can provide safe, short-term housing, information, and assistance in considering all the options available to victims. They can also help break down the isolation victims have experienced in their abusive relationships and provide support from others who have been through similar experiences. Shelters provide a variety of supportive services which are confidential and free of charge:
- 24 Hour Confidential Crisis Hotline
- Assistance in Developing a Safety Plan
- Child Care
- Crisis Intervention
- Housing Assistance
- Individual Counseling and Support Groups
- Information and Referrals
- Legal Advocacy
- Shelter for Victims and Their Children
View a list of area hospitals.