Mask/Face Covering Information
Effective: Tuesday, February 22, 2022
The public is encouraged to wear masks when entering any court building, surgical and/or KN-95 masks will be available upon request. We encourage immunocompromised, older adults, and those who live with those at higher risk to wear a mask.
- Visitors are required to self-screen for symptoms and active COVID-19 infection or exposure.
- Masks will be required for individuals who were exposed to COVID-19 within the last 6-10 days or the beginning of an isolation period.
- Visitors may not enter the Court building who are in day 0-5 of isolation or quarantine.
The Eaton County Youth Facility provides a safe and secure environment for youth involved in the juvenile justice system while ensuring the safety and security of the community. If a youth is court ordered and or detained in the Facility the youth will be assigned a probation officer. Please contact the child's probation officer for all questions regarding court hearings.
Parents, Grandparents and Guardians may visit their child during designated visitation times and those times are listed below:
|Community Based Treatment
Resident Placement Forms
- Eaton County Intake Form- Fillable
- Placement Consent Form (PDF)
- Placement Consent Form - Fillable
- Parental Permission Slip/ Therapy Dog Release Form
- Link Program Referral Form
- Substance Abuse referral form- Juvenile
- Out of County RT Agreement- Fillable
- Out-of-County Residential Placement Agreement
- Out of County Placement Agreement 2023
The Prison Rape Elimination Act (PREA) is a Federal law that came into effect on August 20th, 2012. PREA establishes a zero-tolerance standard against sexual abuse in adult prisons, jails, police lockups, private prisons, as well as juvenile facilities and community confinement facilities.\
Youth ServicesPhysical Address
822 Courthouse Drive
Charlotte, MI 48813
822 Courthouse Drive Charlotte MI 48813
Phone: 517-543-3244, ext. 1465Fax: 517-543-9963
Jillian DankertDeputy Youth Services Director