How do I pay an invoice?

If you have received an invoice from the Sheriff’s Office, you can pay this bill by credit card by calling 517-543-5041, Monday through Friday, 8:00 – 5:00.  

We accept cash at the office, credit cards, and/or money orders/personal checks. Money orders and checks will need to be made out to County of Eaton.  

You may also send in your payments to our office:
Office of the Eaton County Sheriff
ATTN:  Financial Services
1025 Independence Blvd.
Charlotte, MI 48813

Show All Answers

1. What are the Jail programs and regulations?
2. How do I arrange inmate visitation?
3. Can I deposit money into an inmate's account?
4. Can an inmate make phone calls?
5. Can an inmate call from the Jail to my cell phone?
6. How do I pick up an inmate's property?
7. How do I bond someone out of Jail?
8. How do I pay an invoice?
9. How do I drop off medications for an inmate?
10. Who do I contact for inmate medical questions?
11. Can I bring in books for the inmate?