View all facilities
DirectionsI-96 to exit 86 (M-100/Wright Road). Turn south on M100. Follow M-100 one mile south to State Road and turn west. Travel west on State Road one mile to Tallman Road and turn south. Park entrance is on the right about one mile.
LocationBack of the park; on right when entering into the parking lot.
Lincoln Brick Park Site #1 - Pavilion, non-electric
Subfacility of Lincoln Brick Park
|Other Link||View the Parks & Recreation Website|
- 1-Single Grill 36”x28”
- 195' to Vault Toilets
- 20' to Parking Lot
- 4 Trash Barrels
- 450' to Playground Area
- 50' to Parking Lot
- 8- 8’ Picnic Tables
- Seats 80
To reserve this site, please contact the Eaton County Parks Administrative Office at (517) 627-7351
- Reservations begin being taken on the first business day of October for the next year.
- Rental fee is $80.
- The site may be reserved during the hours of 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Motor vehicle entry fee is not included in the rental fee during our peak season.
- Reservations must be made a minimum of one week in advance.
- Reservations made for the months of our "Off-Season" will be required to pre-pay for guests vehicle entry fees (the amount will be determined by the office at the time of the reservation is made and will be included with the reservation invoice).