View all facilities
DirectionsI-96 to exit 93-A (M-43/Saginaw Highway West). Travel six miles to Jefferson Street. and turn right. Park entrance is on the left about l/2 mile.
LocationEast of the main parking lot; adjacent to the main restrooms.
Fitzgerald Park Site #4 - Picnic Area, electric
Subfacility of Fitzgerald Park
Fees and Charges Brochure (PDF)
|Other Link||View the Parks & Recreation Website|
- 1-Double Grill (2-35”x14” grill areas)
- 2 Double Electric Outlets
- 20- 8 Foot Picnic Tables
- 200' to Main Restrooms
- 275’ to Main Playground Area
- 325’ to Main Parking Lot
- 4 Trash Barrels
- Seats 200
To reserve this site, please contact the Eaton County Parks Administrative Office at (517) 627-7351
- Reservations begin being taken on the first business day of December for the next year.
- The rental fee is $120.
- The site may be reserved during the hours of 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Reservations must be made a minimum of two weeks in advance.