Show All Answers

1. How do I get an order for support?
2. Does the judge have to use the Child Support Guideline or the Friend of the Court recommendation when setting support orders?
3. Do I need to have an attorney to get an order for support?
4. If I have been paying my child support and the custodial parent is not allowing visitation, do I have to keep paying support?
5. The non-custodial parent is not paying support. What can I do?
6. The payer of support is self-employed and not making his or her support payments. What can the Friend of the Court do?
7. My Court order states that I am to pay support through the Friend of the Court Office. Can I pay the support to the custodial parent directly?
8. If child support has been ordered by the Court and either parent has a major increase or decrease in income, what can be done?
9. Does the Friend of the Court have the right to deduct statutory service fees from a child support payment?
10. If I am receiving public assistance, do I still get child support?
11. Is the Friend of the Court responsible for making sure that child support money is being spent on the child?